Custom Search

Friday, November 5, 2010

Audio - Psalm 23



1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. (Psalm 23, King James Version)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to memorize this verse. A friend sent me the link to this site on Facebook. Very nice. Thank you for your work. It will help me in my memeorization. =)

Donna J. Shepherd said...

I'm so blessed by your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

Felix Francis said...

I was inquisitive and explored the web for an audio version of the same and finally got fabulous one with the best touch. Wow! What a voice! It is really soothing to the ears and brings in a perfect total harmony with prayerful thoughts. Thank you Donna! Let our God fill and bless you in abundance!

One small request!
Where and how can I download this! I want to hear them in my car when I drive around! Thanks again!

About Me

My photo

Donna J. Shepherd, author, speaker, and singer, looks at everyday life and finds God's fingerprints everywhere. A columnist for The Dabbling Mum, NABBW, and CWAHM, she has hundreds of articles and devotionals to her credit. Her devotionals and stories appear in Daily Grace for Women, Anytime Prayers for Everyday Moms, and The Best Grandma in the World to name a few. Donna's children's books, Topsy Turvy Land, No More Gunk! & OUCH! Sunburn!, Chizzy's Topsy Tale, Dotty’s Topsy Tale, Poodle and DoodleWhere is Salami?, Sully's Topsy Tale, and Bradybug feature short, playful rhymes and humorous illustrations.

Donna's Greater Harvest Workshops encourage writers to move closer to becoming a working writer and published author and write pieces that will touch the hearts of readers, offering hope and encouragement.